Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ramble, ramble, ramble....hey! Are you falling asleep??

I came back from my vacation on Sunday and spent the next couple of days mulling over what to post. Something about my vacation? Maybe, but not yet. A cute Li Po story? Hmmm...I can't think of one I haven't told already.

Christmas is almost here and you'd think with this crafty kick I've been on lately that I'd would have made a bunch of things I could give away. Unfortunately, this has not been the case. I did knit a bunch of scarves but really, how many people in Hawaii need scarves? I'm thinking I can get away with framing some of the stuff I embroidered and giving it to my grandparents, but the Sublime Stitching patterns are quite modern and not quite up their alley. So basically, what it comes down to is I spent a bunch of money creating stuff, much of which I like, that I have no idea what to do with.

I'd post some pictures but my camera battery died and I'm as-yet too lazy to charge it.

I'll be back soon with a more substantial entry.