Monday, December 06, 2004

I was remiss to blame Li Po for my headache. Actually I was sarcastic. Duh, couldn't you tell?

What really caused my headache, I think, was eating five handfuls of Jelly Belly jelly beans before going to sleep last night. I am 80 percent sure this is true because I had three more handfuls today and began to feel ill again.

My dad is feeling uncommonly affectionate towards Li Po. The two of them are "wrestling" now. Wrestling with Li Po, who's the size of a large rabbit, basically consists of pushing him around and then flipping him onto his back and holding him down while he kicks frantically. Li Po likes the wrestling, yes he does.

He and my dad have also worked out an "arrangement" that suits both of them while my mom is at work. Li Po stands by the door until my dad opens it and chains him outside. And they are both happy.