Saturday, July 09, 2005

My boyfriend, he sympathizes with me

Tonight, I had a mean headache and Chris listened to me moan and groan for half and hour over the phone even though he was dead tired. I took two Excedrin and it took forever, it seemed, to kick in. Yes, during my time of the month I don't get crampy in that area, my BRAIN cramps up instead. Great.

Poor Chris, he was left with the task of trying to distract me and I know I kept interrupting him to moan some more, then totally change the subject.

He's very patient with me. I'm so used to it, though, that I don't always take the time to appreciate how much he must care about me to do it. Such a good friend. The best friend.

On a totally unrelated note, I cruised by the Apple web site on a whim and ended up browsing through their i-pods. Apparently, now you can automatically search/subscribe to thousands of podcasts through your i-pod. I really, really, really want an i-pod. My TV has crapped out on me and there are no decent radio stations in this town, and oh, the temptation of just subscribing to Al Franken's podcast, or Adam Curry's podcast....