Thursday, June 23, 2005

I think I like this better

You know what? Work politics suck. At my last job, I was so miserable I was openly complaining about everything with my co-workers. I was totally in the know, tuned into and in some cases starting all the bitchy gossip.

At this new job, not so much. In retrospect I felt guilty and sick about my big-ass mouth even though it didn't really cost me anything in the end. Well, I may be a wiser more compassionate and mature employee but I sure as hell don't know when the shit is coming down.

Yet ANOTHER co-worker has been fired. I say it in caps because I've only been here since February and half the staff has left or been fired, and I'm always the last to know.

The latest fire-ee apparantly had a bad attitude and complained about everybody, including me, which, in my newfound non-bitchy, non-gossipy role, did not even realize.

Whatever, though. Really, who gives a fuck. He's gone.