Friday, March 25, 2005

One of my co-workers told me she heard people refer to Farmington as "Farmpit"; this may beat out "ass pit"

FARMPIT -- Today was one of those days I should have stayed home. I felt lazy and unproductive and all I wanted to do was knit. I'm making myself a mini-sweater and the front and back panels are complete. I'm making good progress on sleeve #1.

I wish I was one of those rich/creative people that could just do whatever they wanted for a living. Like today I feel like writing so I'll write. Yesterday I felt like knitting so I knit. And somehow I'd always make money.

I was very tempted to visit a fabric store so I could buy some material and do some sewing. But the hermit in me won out and I came straight home after work.

I cooked myself some angel hair spaghetti Chris was nice enough to pick up while he was here (because he knows I likes the angel hair pasta...) but I think I overcooked the noodles and since I don't have a strainer (this is completely besides the point, but I don't have a microwave either) the noodles were a bit soggy. I don't know what it is, but I cook better when I'm cooking for other people. I just don't feel the need to impress myself I guess.