Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My weekend adventure



We went camping in southern Colorado this weekend. Yes, I actually wore those shoes the whole time, even though I'd packed better ones. It wasn't a "real" camping trip where you pack yourself down like a mule and hike in. Just an easy, relaxing camping trip with Chris' truck serving as the tent.


Chance got to go in the water (see previous entries), Chris got to try his hand at some fly fishing (I think he found a new hobby) while I got to kick back with my knitting while listening to podcasts:




We kicked around this cool little park in Durango before heading home. Chris did more fly fishing there while I knitted under the shade of a nearby tree. Chance kept me company and we both dozed off for a little while. (I can't believe I relaxed enough to doze off in public). It was a nice weekend, very relaxing.