Monday, December 12, 2005

Did I ever tell you that when I covered the police beat back in Hawaii, one of the cops asked me out on a date? He was 36 years old but said he was 32, and was recently separated from his wife. And I did it. I went on a date with this guy. How naive I was, not even a year ago. Fortunately, it didn't go beyond one lunch date and I haven't thought of him sense. He had problems. His (now ex) wife being one of them probably. Another one could possibly have to do with this:

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2005/12/11/local_news/local02.txt

He's the cop that got dragged. Incidentally, the accused murderer went to my high school. In fact, he was probably my classmate. I don't remember him though. Not surprising if his claim of having only a "ninth grade education," holds true.