Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Make me up

I'm addicted to my new pot of Dr. Hauschka lip gloss. It smells like roses and doesn't contain petroleum. A nice change from the plasticky-fruity tasting glosses I'm used to. In fact, I bought a Dr. Hauschka trial tin to see if the products actually work. I like how smooth and soft my face feels after applying the Quince day lotion but I'm not used t the very organic smell of the cleanser. I remember having the same impression when I bought my first Burt's Bees product. I'm a big fan of the Burt's Bees hair care line now. The avacado hair treatment really does work for me.

I wasn't sure, at first, whether I would like all this hippie stuff. The hippie "look" is not a look I favor, but if the product works without all the chemicals, well then I might just convert.