Thursday, April 07, 2005

load of crap

This has been a rather frustrating week, almost entirely due to female hormones taking over at "that time of the month." It seems utterly improbable to me that I can have so little control over my emotions. It took me years to even recognize the pattern. I know there are solutions, mostly in the form of pills, out there but that stubborn part of me insists that I should tough it out and suffer through it.

Everything seems so much more difficult than it needs to be at this time of the month. Oh, bleh, blah. This sounds like a load of crap.

I think my interest in knitting, which lately has been swallowing every free moment in my life, is ruining my writing. I used to be kind of funny, and at least marginally good at portraying humor in writing.

Ai yai yai.